Monday, April 18, 2011

Phew - what a weekend!

What a great weekend I just had! Since my birthday shares its weekend with Easter this year, we moved my party up to this past Saturday. We had such a great time! Jeff's family (er, our family?) came up - both his parents, Terry, his grandparents, sister, brother-in-law, niece - everyone! And my bestest friends were there, Dianna and Tamera, and other friends... phew! No photos, because who wants to spend their party behind a lens?

Sunday we relaxed and recovered from the fun. I did a bunch of quilting (as I posted yesterday!), we went to Lowe's and bought more plants (another raspberry bush and a cilantro plant and a basil plant - mmm), and then to Joann's - yes, I bought more remnants for my hush-hush-it's-a-secret! projects.

This weekend...just relaxing. Recovering. Enjoying life. (I'm getting better at that, have you noticed??)

No comments:

Post a Comment