Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh, money

Anyone know how to make money fall from teh sky?

No, really?

Apparently Jeff's much closer to starting graduate school that I had financially budgeted for - as in, this August, instead of August, 2012. That means I likely have to come up with a semester of tuition out of nowhere, while somehow also paying to get the kitchen floor laid in the next week, car insurance is due soon, etc. etc.

Sigh. Hopefully his meeting with the financial aid office goes well.

Meanwhile, I've accomplished something on my February to-do list - getting caught up with my side job. I can't actually finish the work he gave me, because it doesn't make any sense, the way he did things last year, so I'll get paid for that soon, and put that toward the "get Jeff into school" fund. Or maybe the "buy lots of alcohol so I can get through getting Jeff into school" fund. Jury's still out.

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for the alcohol. I'm sure that doesn't surprise you. Bay breeze crew for life!

    ReplyDelete