Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hoarding...I mean Stashing

Okay so I've gotten a little carried away lately, hoarding stashing fabric. I'm a grown-up, so Christmas presents to myself are completely justified, right?


 All either red-tags or remnants from Joann

 
 With a gift card I got from work, I went a little crazy on Amazon. The Little Apples I already had, but I got some Hometown, Circa 1934, Sherbet Pips, Pezzy Prints, and some So Sophie.

Not really stashing, but these squares were from a swap - I look forward to using them for a billboard quilt for our guest bedroom that says "ENJOY YOUR STAY!"



More Joann fabric.


Some Joann fabric, as well as some Michael Miller prints - a yard each of It's a Girl Thing, Bloom Zoology and The Brady Bunch, Jan Turquoise - and a couple charm packs of Reunion.

Okay, yup, maybe a little overboard. But I've got a lot of projects in my head!

How was YOUR fabric Christmas??? :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm moving next door to you do we can hoard, I mean stash, together. Wish we could sit and sew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I was in that swap too :) I've got two charm quilts planned! That lot should keep you busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete