Saturday, December 11, 2010

I want to be lonely again

It's so much easier to be lonely than to be a friend to someone, anyone. There are days when I miss being invisible. I want so badly sometimes to say "No, I do not want to see you today, or hang out, or whatever, even though we always do that on this day," but I don't get that choice anymore, because people don't exactly appreciate that.

But it would be easier.

I even prefer playing World of Warcraft alone most of the time. Yes, I'd get farther, faster, with others, but I like feeling like I'm the only one in that world, sometimes.

It doesn't help that many of the people I have to be around a lot drive me insane, and don't make any sense to me. Some day things will change, but for now, there's nothing to be done about them.

I'm rambling.

It's sleepytime. Sorry if this was a disappointing return.

1 comment:

  1. I love you even if you don't want to see me. :) I hope to see you soon, but if I don't have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year. But I'll probably see you this week, whether you want to or not. :)

    ReplyDelete